The Isle Game Map can be found below so that you know exactly where to find water and other helpful locations of interest around the games large island world. The Isle Game Map was created by Deviantart artist AltairSky.
The Isle: A World Designed to Kill You
The Isle is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survival. The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to survive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense jungle and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here…
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Progression System – Start as a defenseless creature and work your way up to the mighty titans of the prehistoric era, falling all the way to the bottom of the food chain upon death.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation – Basic needs such a thirst and hunger are present. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Playable Dinosaurs – Choose between more than 15 playable dinosaurs such as Austroraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus, with many more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI
- An expansive island stretching larger than 16x16km²