The Lego Star Wars game series is set to continue on the next generation of consoles but many fans hopes that this would lead to online co op or multiplayer have been dismissed.
As with older Lego Star Wars games online co op and multiplayer won’t be present in the latest edition of the game. Despite this it is still possible for you to play couch co op with your friends if they are with you in the room using the same console as you.
Although the lack of online multiplayer is a hindrance PS4 players may still be able to play together using the share play feature although it is not known if this will work correctly.
With games such as Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens not having any sort of multiplayer to connect their friends playing on other systems it seems like a massive missed opportunity for the much loved Lego games that do so well in incorporating co op play in their older titles.
You may also like:
- Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Cheats List
- Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Minimum System Requirements
- Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Achievements and Trophies List
- Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Characters List
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Will Be On Xbox…
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens